Monday, June 18, 2007

My Famous Garden




Over the past week, my porch container garden from last yeart have been featured on two of my favorite blogs
Not Martha and Chicago-Apartment Therapy

It has been really exciting. Gardening has been a passion for as long as I can remember and last year was the first garden I did all by myself. There was definitely lots of trial and error. My tomato plants grew huge, but never bloomed. My herb plants and jalapeno pepper plants grew huge and were delicious all summer long. The one difficulty with a container garden is the amount of water it requires. I have to go out every day and water my plants and beg my bf to water them when I go out of town. In the end all of work was worth it. My porch became an oasis despite its proximity to several dumpsters.
'
Go to my flickr account to see more photos of last years garden and this years garden

No comments: