Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Run Baby Run


After stuff myself with too many xmas cookies and sitting in front of the tv too much, I decided to get back to the gym. Nothing makes the miles go by on the threadmill than listing to musci with my trust red iPod nano. However the standard white ear buds keep falling out of my ears when I workout which can be annoying when you are gasping for breath. The solution? The Sennheiser MX 75 Sport Buds. Not only are they a super cool neon green color, they use a new "twist-to-turn" design to hold them in your ear. Basically the top portion slips into the space above your ear. I will admit it took me 20-30 mins to figure out how to use them, but know that I know... simple. Sennheiser also has 5 other types of sport headphones, check them out. Now all I need is my Nike+ kit and new running shoes and I will be set.

No comments: